You're tearing your hair out trying to solve your Mac issues?
You need a Mac, iPad, or iPhone to "just do everything"?
Your digital life needs synchronising between iDevices?
You want advice on how to connect to the NBN?
You've spent hours on hold with your ISP?
You'd like a "geek speak" translator?
You want value for money?
Glebe Mac Consulting concentrates on small businesses and home users in Sydney. Unashamedly a one person business, run by Graham McKay, he has more than 30 years of IT experience in large and small business that allows a full perspective when fixing problems and implementing solutions.
Why choose Glebe Mac Consulting?
- Apple Certified Support Professional
- Specialist in configuration and connectivity issues, including Windows
- Over 30 years of IT experience in both small and big business
- A geek who also speaks "plain English"
- Easy help via phone & remote desktop connection
- Standard rates ($55 per half hour) for appointments up until 8pm
- Weekend and after hours appointments available
- Very competitive pricing
GlebeMac - Twitter
If you bought a “MacBook Pro (13-inch, 2017, Two Thunderbolt 3 ports)” you should check its serial number on this p… https://t.co/NH6RcZkBFF
If your iPhone X has problems with the touch screen, either not responding, or randomly doing things without you to… https://t.co/CZLNpdV5eX
I’m slowly learning how “Shortcuts” on iOS is able to add functionality by providing a way to link different apps &… https://t.co/gco9ixQVBL
It ain't cheap but the new iPad Pro is definitely making more people think about whether a tablet could be their "p… https://t.co/iojH3lyje9