You're tearing your hair out trying to solve your Mac issues?
You need a Mac, iPad, or iPhone to "just do everything"?
Your digital life needs synchronising between iDevices?
You want advice on how to connect to the NBN?
You've spent hours on hold with your ISP?
You'd like a "geek speak" translator?
You want value for money?
Glebe Mac Consulting concentrates on small businesses and home users in Sydney. Unashamedly a one person business, run by Graham McKay, he has more than 30 years of IT experience in large and small business that allows a full perspective when fixing problems and implementing solutions.
Why choose Glebe Mac Consulting?
- Apple Certified Support Professional
- Specialist in configuration and connectivity issues, including Windows
- Over 30 years of IT experience in both small and big business
- A geek who also speaks "plain English"
- Easy help via phone & remote desktop connection
- Standard rates ($55 per half hour) for appointments up until 8pm
- Weekend and after hours appointments available
- Very competitive pricing
GlebeMac - Twitter
Safari Autofill now also auto-submits (ie. presses the Return button for you) when you ask it to use a username & p… https://t.co/T4Fz9NEwTp
AirPods (Apple’s wireless earphones) might seem a small part of Apple’s ecosystem but once you try them you realise… https://t.co/RTMfS0jroP
This is a good example of why I generally recommend waiting at least a week before applying updates to “business cr… https://t.co/J1p0vv1NpM
Having a “password manager” is highly recommended. This article lists the better known ones, but even though the ar… https://t.co/97wW3rEY9n