You're tearing your hair out trying to solve your Mac issue?
You need a Mac, iPad, or iPhone to "just do everything"?
Your digital life needs synchronising between iDevices?
You want impartial advice on an NBN connection?
You need a home wireless network configured?
You've spent hours trying phone support?
You need a part time IT department?
You'd like a "geek" translator?
You want value for money?
Glebe Mac Consulting concentrates on small businesses and home users in the inner west of Sydney so there is less time spent travelling to clients and therefore a quicker response to calls. Unashamedly a one person business, run by Graham McKay, he has more than 30 years of IT experience in large and small business that allows a full perspective when fixing problems and implementing solutions.
Why choose Glebe Mac Consulting?
- Apple Certified Support Professional
- Specialist in configuration and connectivity issues, including Windows
- Over 30 years of IT experience in both small and big business
- A geek who also speaks "plain English"
- Located in inner Sydney
- Available to attend on-site at your office or home
- Discounted first hour of consultation
- Standard rates ($110 per hour) for appointments up until 8pm
- Weekend and after hours appointments available
- Remote access to your Mac is often possible - no travel time
- Very competitive pricing
GlebeMac - Twitter
“Net neutrality” is about making sure backroom commercial conniving doesn’t put bandwidth restrictions on certain i… https://t.co/37f8JcrRYK
For “power users” of macOS this keyboard shortcut is one of those hidden gems https://t.co/fsDwvFjkUq
Internode’s stats showing that “typical evening speed” on the top NBN plan is only 66Mbps! https://t.co/ae7GkkeLa5
I had my iPhone 6 battery replaced cheaply (CHF 29, AUD $39) by the Apple Store yesterday with no dramas. Definitel… https://t.co/YHibmhv5mD