You're tearing your hair out trying to solve your Mac issues?
You need a Mac, iPad, or iPhone to "just do everything"?
Your digital life needs synchronising between iDevices?
You want advice on how to connect to the NBN?
You've spent hours on hold with your ISP?
You'd like a "geek speak" translator?
You want value for money?
Glebe Mac Consulting concentrates on small businesses and home users in Sydney. Unashamedly a one person business, run by Graham McKay, he has more than 30 years of IT experience in large and small business that allows a full perspective when fixing problems and implementing solutions.
Why choose Glebe Mac Consulting?
- Apple Certified Support Professional
- Specialist in configuration and connectivity issues, including Windows
- Over 30 years of IT experience in both small and big business
- A geek who also speaks "plain English"
- Easy help via phone & remote desktop connection
- Standard rates ($55 per half hour) for appointments up until 8pm
- Weekend and after hours appointments available
- Very competitive pricing
GlebeMac - Twitter
No surprise really that “free” VPNs aren’t such a good idea. Be aware that you are directing all your internet acti… https://t.co/wgjKECAWlc
Apple’s “News” app (available on iOS and macOS Mojave) continues to improve and I’m using it more and more to give… https://t.co/m0mD9d2qKb
Advice from a respected colleague of mine: Don’t update to Windows 10 Version 1809 October Release https://t.co/ikGRgdx2w4
If you bought a “MacBook Pro (13-inch, 2017, Two Thunderbolt 3 ports)” you should check its serial number on this p… https://t.co/NH6RcZkBFF