You're tearing your hair out trying to solve your Mac issues?
You need a Mac, iPad, or iPhone to "just do everything"?
Your digital life needs synchronising between iDevices?
You want advice on how to connect to the NBN?
You've spent hours on hold with your ISP?
You'd like a "geek speak" translator?
You want value for money?
Glebe Mac Consulting concentrates on small businesses and home users in Sydney. Unashamedly a one person business, run by Graham McKay, he has more than 30 years of IT experience in large and small business that allows a full perspective when fixing problems and implementing solutions.
Why choose Glebe Mac Consulting?
- Apple Certified Support Professional
- Specialist in configuration and connectivity issues, including Windows
- Over 30 years of IT experience in both small and big business
- A geek who also speaks "plain English"
- Easy help via phone & remote desktop connection
- Standard rates ($55 per half hour) for appointments up until 8pm
- Weekend and after hours appointments available
- Very competitive pricing
GlebeMac - Twitter
‘Deepfake’ video is going to become as common as “photoshopped” images. So we need to apply the same level of cynic… https://t.co/9npgMAPWmC
Australians in particular may now be giving more serious consideration to having their data always flow via VPN. Tu… https://t.co/SmAThktZEN
Data backups ain’t “sexy” & for most small businesses that means not investing appropriate care & time. Like outsou… https://t.co/YHYonmMjlh
Quite possibly you don't even recall setting up a Google+ profile (Google's attempt at a social network) but if you… https://t.co/hC7At81iLw