You're tearing your hair out trying to solve your Mac issue?
You need a Mac, iPad, or iPhone to "just do everything"?
Your digital life needs synchronising between iDevices?
You want impartial advice on an NBN connection?
You need a home wireless network configured?
You've spent hours trying phone support?
You need a part time IT department?
You'd like a "geek" translator?
You want value for money?
Glebe Mac Consulting concentrates on small businesses and home users in the inner west of Sydney. Unashamedly a one person business, run by Graham McKay, he has more than 30 years of IT experience in large and small business that allows a full perspective when fixing problems and implementing solutions.
Why choose Glebe Mac Consulting?
- Apple Certified Support Professional
- Specialist in configuration and connectivity issues, including Windows
- Over 30 years of IT experience in both small and big business
- A geek who also speaks "plain English"
- Based in inner Sydney
- Discounted first hour of consultation
- Standard rates ($110 per hour) for appointments up until 8pm
- Weekend and after hours appointments available
- Remote access to your Mac is often possible - no travel time
- Very competitive pricing
GlebeMac - Twitter
iPhone plus AirPods under iOS 12 works pretty well to enhance in-room audio for those with hearing difficulties but… https://t.co/IxzlB9ipdw
Seriously... don’t install beta software on your primary devices!! “I’m not a developer. I honestly don’t have any… https://t.co/y965qfStFc
Don’t, I repeat DON’T, use any of the “tests” or “quizzes” on Facebook. “Information leaked included people’s Faceb… https://t.co/NjjspDIE2q
There’s no single answer to “Should I use antivirus software on my Mac and if so which one?” But looking at reviews… https://t.co/GLOlWoaytC