You're tearing your hair out trying to solve your Mac issue?
You need a Mac, iPad, or iPhone to "just do everything"?
Your digital life needs synchronising between iDevices?
You want impartial advice on an NBN connection?
You need a home wireless network configured?
You've spent hours trying phone support?
You need a part time IT department?
You'd like a "geek" translator?
You want value for money?
Glebe Mac Consulting concentrates on small businesses and home users in the inner west of Sydney. Unashamedly a one person business, run by Graham McKay, he has more than 30 years of IT experience in large and small business that allows a full perspective when fixing problems and implementing solutions.
Why choose Glebe Mac Consulting?
- Apple Certified Support Professional
- Specialist in configuration and connectivity issues, including Windows
- Over 30 years of IT experience in both small and big business
- A geek who also speaks "plain English"
- Based in inner Sydney
- Discounted first hour of consultation
- Standard rates ($110 per hour) for appointments up until 8pm
- Weekend and after hours appointments available
- Remote access to your Mac is often possible - no travel time
- Very competitive pricing
GlebeMac - Twitter
Smart locks often have either software flaws or poor hardware. Here’s an example that exhibits both. And another me… https://t.co/kN6ZQfd803
Quite simply any USB device that is no longer in its sealed retail packaging should be regarded suspiciously. Physi… https://t.co/qFTRp1JuYq
If you use the Mail app on a Mac you should know that “Connection Doctor” is your troubleshooting friend https://t.co/scTsAbLSbI
Apple’s WWDC conference is geekish talk about updates for later this year, but it has been highlighted that their s… https://t.co/aP4SySZuVO