You're tearing your hair out trying to solve your Mac issue?
You need a Mac, iPad, or iPhone to "just do everything"?
Your digital life needs synchronising between iDevices?
You want impartial advice on an NBN connection?
You need a home wireless network configured?
You've spent hours trying phone support?
You need a part time IT department?
You'd like a "geek" translator?
You want value for money?
Glebe Mac Consulting concentrates on small businesses and home users in the inner west of Sydney so there is less time spent travelling to clients and therefore a quicker response to calls. Unashamedly a one person business, run by Graham McKay, he has more than 30 years of IT experience in large and small business that allows a full perspective when fixing problems and implementing solutions.
Why choose Glebe Mac Consulting?
- Apple Certified Support Professional
- Specialist in configuration and connectivity issues, including Windows
- Over 30 years of IT experience in both small and big business
- A geek who also speaks "plain English"
- Located in inner Sydney
- Available to attend on-site at your office or home
- Discounted first hour of consultation
- Standard rates ($110 per hour) for appointments up until 8pm
- Weekend and after hours appointments available
- Remote access to your Mac is often possible - no travel time
- Very competitive pricing
New clients get the first hour of expert help for just $55
Click here to take up the offer!
Hours: Mon-Fri 10am-8pm
GlebeMac - Twitter
SMS spam: Treat web links in text messages with the same caution as those in email messages https://t.co/EbJgKrgUBi
A review of anti malware software for Macs, but if you install it don’t assume you’re 100% protected - stay alert! https://t.co/dpNWekItbl
Forcing encryption protocols to have a bypass for govts would mean 100% certain that crims could also hack your data https://t.co/8qDy5ApHJN
Using saved searches rather than filing everything in folders can save plenty of time (email/photos/documents...) https://t.co/IK6P8JOdYI