You're tearing your hair out trying to solve your Mac issue?
You need a Mac, iPad, or iPhone to "just do everything"?
Your digital life needs synchronising between iDevices?
You want impartial advice on an NBN connection?
You need a home wireless network configured?
You've spent hours trying phone support?
You need a part time IT department?
You'd like a "geek" translator?
You want value for money?
Glebe Mac Consulting concentrates on small businesses and home users in the inner west of Sydney. Unashamedly a one person business, run by Graham McKay, he has more than 30 years of IT experience in large and small business that allows a full perspective when fixing problems and implementing solutions.
Why choose Glebe Mac Consulting?
- Apple Certified Support Professional
- Specialist in configuration and connectivity issues, including Windows
- Over 30 years of IT experience in both small and big business
- A geek who also speaks "plain English"
- Based in inner Sydney
- Discounted first hour of consultation
- Standard rates ($110 per hour) for appointments up until 8pm
- Weekend and after hours appointments available
- Remote access to your Mac is often possible - no travel time
- Very competitive pricing
GlebeMac - Twitter
Sigh - yes, there are privacy settings hidden deep within your Google account that you probably should change https://t.co/KRj4nHgbKS
Firmware updates for HP printers - “HP says the patch will need to be applied to some 225 different models of inkje… https://t.co/08Q88iiQEO
Chrome’s “Not secure” warning does not mean you’ve been hacked—but it does mean your traffic isn’t protected https://t.co/QQHvnphxi7
iPhone plus AirPods under iOS 12 works pretty well to enhance in-room audio for those with hearing difficulties but… https://t.co/IxzlB9ipdw