You're tearing your hair out trying to solve your Mac issue?
You need a Mac, iPad, or iPhone to "just do everything"?
Your digital life needs synchronising between iDevices?
You want impartial advice on an NBN connection?
You need a home wireless network configured?
You've spent hours trying phone support?
You need a part time IT department?
You'd like a "geek" translator?
You want value for money?
Glebe Mac Consulting concentrates on small businesses and home users in the inner west of Sydney so there is less time spent travelling to clients and therefore a quicker response to calls. Unashamedly a one person business, run by Graham McKay, he has more than 30 years of IT experience in large and small business that allows a full perspective when fixing problems and implementing solutions.
Why choose Glebe Mac Consulting?
- Apple Certified Support Professional
- Specialist in configuration and connectivity issues, including Windows
- Over 30 years of IT experience in both small and big business
- A geek who also speaks "plain English"
- Located in inner Sydney
- Available to attend on-site at your office or home
- Discounted first hour of consultation
- Standard rates ($110 per hour) for appointments up until 8pm
- Weekend and after hours appointments available
- Remote access to your Mac is often possible - no travel time
- Very competitive pricing
New clients get the first hour of expert help for just $55
Click here to take up the offer!
Hours: Mon-Fri 10am-8pm
GlebeMac - Twitter
Your Mac trackpad can do more than just click & scroll. Check out the other gestures that can be real time savers https://t.co/BV2Va7Aqui
If you run Windows on your Mac then you must exercise the same cautions & updates as if you had it running on a PC https://t.co/UgbvsoOqbJ
iCloud Drive is embedded in macOS Finder which means the "sync" status ain't obvious without seeing the status bar https://t.co/CPOMjy1kCZ
Malware outbreak happening Fri night may have saved many Oz Windows users https://t.co/lvj3WuZqhr