You're tearing your hair out trying to solve your Mac issues?
You need a Mac, iPad, or iPhone to "just do everything"?
Your digital life needs synchronising between iDevices?
You want advice on how to connect to the NBN?
You've spent hours on hold with your ISP?
You'd like a "geek speak" translator?
You want value for money?
Glebe Mac Consulting concentrates on small businesses and home users in Sydney. Unashamedly a one person business, run by Graham McKay, he has more than 30 years of IT experience in large and small business that allows a full perspective when fixing problems and implementing solutions.
Why choose Glebe Mac Consulting?
- Apple Certified Support Professional
- Specialist in configuration and connectivity issues, including Windows
- Over 30 years of IT experience in both small and big business
- A geek who also speaks "plain English"
- Easy help via phone & remote desktop connection
- Standard rates ($55 per half hour) for appointments up until 8pm
- Weekend and after hours appointments available
- Very competitive pricing
GlebeMac - Twitter
Please do NOT install the new macOS Mojave software until/unless you’re confident it is fully compatible with your… https://t.co/4CG16t1YGG
The new iOS 12 allows integrated “autofill” of passwords in your 1Password vault. This is a good leap forward in ma… https://t.co/70KfMljOp1
If macOS gives you a message that an app is “not optimised” you don’t have to panic. You’ve probably got more than… https://t.co/9gujFfXMBr
The annual Apple announcement of the “best iPhone ever” includes the slightly more reasonably priced “XR” model https://t.co/cMTAThmXjn