You're tearing your hair out trying to solve your Mac issues?
You need a Mac, iPad, or iPhone to "just do everything"?
Your digital life needs synchronising between iDevices?
You want advice on how to connect to the NBN?
You've spent hours on hold with your ISP?
You'd like a "geek speak" translator?
You want value for money?
Glebe Mac Consulting concentrates on small businesses and home users in Sydney. Unashamedly a one person business, run by Graham McKay, he has more than 30 years of IT experience in large and small business that allows a full perspective when fixing problems and implementing solutions.
Why choose Glebe Mac Consulting?
- Apple Certified Support Professional
- Specialist in configuration and connectivity issues, including Windows
- Over 30 years of IT experience in both small and big business
- A geek who also speaks "plain English"
- Easy help via phone & remote desktop connection
- Standard rates ($55 per half hour) for appointments up until 8pm
- Weekend and after hours appointments available
- Very competitive pricing
GlebeMac - Twitter
Here’s one example of why you’re better off to send a PDF rather than a Word document. On a Mac, in any app, just u… https://t.co/VLZd99Sqag
Paid Dropbox is getting more expensive (next year) - for extra storage and features you might not use. As the end o… https://t.co/9NPl2iu15K
Allowing a true separation of company & personal data on a “BYOD” iPhone will make IT & Security & Accounting depar… https://t.co/vOlxM9kWpZ
Be aware that ANY online system which offers to show you a stored password has a security vulnerability. Good pract… https://t.co/vOILqHh8aN