You're tearing your hair out trying to solve your Mac issue?
You need a Mac, iPad, or iPhone to "just do everything"?
Your digital life needs synchronising between iDevices?
You want impartial advice on an NBN connection?
You need a home wireless network configured?
You've spent hours trying phone support?
You need a part time IT department?
You'd like a "geek" translator?
You want value for money?
Glebe Mac Consulting concentrates on small businesses and home users in the inner west of Sydney. Unashamedly a one person business, run by Graham McKay, he has more than 30 years of IT experience in large and small business that allows a full perspective when fixing problems and implementing solutions.
Why choose Glebe Mac Consulting?
- Apple Certified Support Professional
- Specialist in configuration and connectivity issues, including Windows
- Over 30 years of IT experience in both small and big business
- A geek who also speaks "plain English"
- Based in inner Sydney
- Discounted first hour of consultation
- Standard rates ($110 per hour) for appointments up until 8pm
- Weekend and after hours appointments available
- Remote access to your Mac is often possible - no travel time
- Very competitive pricing
GlebeMac - Twitter
When using Safari on your Mac you can sometimes frustratingly discover that copy/paste has been deactivated. This e… https://t.co/8tpFGNwwra
Two factor authentication is a nuisance but for your important online accounts it's pretty much necessary. Here's a… https://t.co/BSUIS9TUqg
No surprise that Apple is discontinuing Airport & Time Capsule products - they have been off my recommendation list… https://t.co/hfgyqs4KOt
Using "private" or "incognito" windows in browsers pretty much only keeps web sites from appearing in your history*… https://t.co/SqdhYySRa6